Join Our Team
Corbin Design is currently seeking an environmental graphic designer to join our team. This position is full time with benefits and we are an employee owned firm.
The designer is responsible for supporting project teams with sign design and specifications, map design, sign location plans, sign message schedules, sign standards manuals and providing input on wayfinding logic.
- Knowledge of Macintosh computers, Mac OS and related software:
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Microsoft Office Suite
- FileMaker Pro, SketchUp, AutoCAD experience a plus
- Ability to:
- design and plan in three dimensions
- read and understand complex site and floor plans
- travel at short notice via ground or air
- work in a variety of indoor/outdoor conditions including construction sites
- work interactively in an open office environment, collaborating with project team members
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Credentials and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in design discipline, or
- Associate's Degree with two years of related experience
Corbin Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.