Join Our Team
Corbin Design is currently seeking a business manager to help manage our office. This position is full-time with benefits and we are an employee-owned firm.
Our business manager is responsible for: basic accounting, financial planning, cash management, invoicing, human resources, ESOP administration, contract management, benefit administration and liability insurance.
- Understanding of Double Entry Accounting, including ability to read and analyze Financial Reports
- Knowledge of Macintosh computers, Mac OSX and related software including Microsoft Office Suite, accounting software and Adobe Acrobat
- Present information effectively in one-on-one and small-group situations to team members or clients
- Prepare business correspondence and communicate effectively using a variety of media
- Apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Establish and maintain contact with clients, vendors and consultants as needed
- Knowledge of current office procedures, systems, equipment
Credentials and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting or human resources from a four-year college or university, or
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training, or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
Corbin Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.